Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Mani.

Happy Monday, friends!!! Welcome to a new week, which means a new manicure for me. I have talked about my nails in previous posts. I just feel so put together when I have them polished. As of late, I've made it a point to give myself a manicure every week. As you may have also noticed, I am all about being frugal. I have a collection of polishes, all of which cost less than $5 if I purchased them myself. I thought I would come in every week and share my polish picks with you all just in case you're interested in some inexpensive polish options as well. 
This past weekend I attended a baby shower and my family's Easter dinner, so I polished my nails in this festive red color. The color is "Pucker Up" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I bought the polish at my local Walmart for $2.50. I haven't checked any other Walmarts, but my Walmart has this particular brand of polish on display at the front of the store 2/$5. Score! 

Now for this week, I need you lovelies to head to your local Walgreens! Sinful Colors polish is on sale for 99 cents!
I picked up four new colors! I decided on the "Bright Lucite" for this week. I wasn't able to take the photos of the polishes I bought in the best lightening so what you're seeing isn't true to color. I will snap some shots of this week's manicure in better lighting tomorrow and post them on my Google Plus page here: google.com/+KeiaG

Come back next Monday to see my next manicure!

Until next time, 
<3 Keia