Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week in Review {Monday, March 31st - Saturday, April 5th}


So as you may know, especially if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, I spent this past week on a little staycation. I was lucky enough to have some annual leave time saved up from my old job that allowed me to take a week off of work prior to starting my new job TOMORROW! When I say I've enjoyed this week! Child! I was really able to just relax and recharge my batteries. I will be able to transition into this new opportunity fully energized, both mentally and physically. I snapped a few pictures over the past few days, and I thought I would share them with you guys!
Breakfast in bed.
I spent some time working on some projects that I plan on sharing on the blog. Here's a sneaky peek of one of them! ; )
Wednesday was super relaxing. I had a nice breakfast of oatmeal, boiled eggs, and coffee, I worked on the blog, relaxed on the deck, and gave myself a mani. 
I'm just saying...can I wear these flats everyday? I love all things leopard print, and these flats in particular are super comfy.
Loving this scarf I picked up from Goodwill. I took a quick shot of the scarf while I waited in the line to get my car detailed. #dontjudgeme LoL. 
After I got the car detailed, I had an appointment to get it serviced at the Toyota dealership. I came across Shavonda from A Home Full of Color's lovely home as a glanced through the February issue of Better Homes and Gardens. 1) Her home is beautiful, and I love her blog just as much, 2) I need to get a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. {Quick Side Note: I got a  full year subscription for ONLY $5.99!!! Go get yours NOW!!!}
Up until this past Friday, I had not been active on Twitter for a little over two years! I decided since I will no longer share my posts on Facebook, I would give Twitter another try! So come follow me on Twitter @_justkeia, friends!!! 
Yesterday I made the drive to Virginia to visit my family. I was feeling myself at a stoplight so I took this quick pic! LoL. I just love my aviators. 
Whenever I get with my mom and my cousin (who's really more like my aunt) it's a guarantee that we will make a stop by a Goodwill or two. I really liked my outfit yesterday so I sneakily took this pic of myself while shopping. My shirt is from WALMART. I actually bought a few pieces from Walmart last weekend. Would y'all be interested to see what I picked up? What about another Goodwill haul? Let me know!!!
I stopped by to see my aunt that I haven't seen in a good while. She's actually my dad's sister. She had a beautiful mural  painted going up her stairway featuring her kids and grand kids. At the bottom landing of her stairway she has this beautiful tribute to my late grandparents, aunt, uncles and my dad (Pete). It was so good to see her and some of my other family members that I rarely get a chance to see.

My plan is to spend the rest of today getting ready for my big day tomorrow, and I'm going to kick it on the couch with Big R and watch a movie or two!