Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Gig. New Cubical. New Decor.

In my new position I will be working in cubicle land again, well I'm at least 85% sure I will be, based on what I gathered on my visits to the office for all THREE of my interviews. Anyway, I'm so excited for a fresh start. I just can't begin to describe my excitement to y'all! I'm just as excited to snazz up my new work space as well. The collection below includes the items I deem to be most essential for my cubicle area. 


Cubicle Decor


What (I think) you need:

2 | Some greenery (even if it's faux greenery)

3 | A coffee mug!!!! Can't live without my coffee.

4 | A pen holder 

5 | Some artwork Whatever suits your fancy in that department.

The day I got the job offer, I ran over to Target to hit up $1 bin for some new odds and ends for my new desk area!!! I couldn't help myself...I felt like a needed to treat myself! #dontjudgeme  LoL! Here's a snapshot of what I picked up:


How do you all decorate your office space? What do you consider the "essentials"? Let me know if you guys enjoy posts like this? What do you want to see next? Let me know!!!

Until next time,
<3 Keia