Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Abandoned.

Yep that's right, I have downright abandoned my blog. I have missed blogging so much. I actually started working on a few new blog posts over the past few weeks more like months that I have been away, but I never felt like the posts were good enough, or I never found the time to finish them. It just hit me today that I didn't post them because I was putting too much pressure on myself to post something groundbreakingor to post something that would be interesting for the few people who actually visit my blog...but today I realized that is not the reason I started this blog. The purpose of this blog is for me to have an online journal of sorts. I want to be able to look back at this blog, two or three years from now, and remember what it felt like to be newly engaged. I want this blog to remind me of the silly things little R says all the time. I want to look back at this blog to see what our current house looked like from the home we will hopefully one day purchase. So with that being said...my plan for this blog is to just share whatever is going on in my world! No commitments! No standards to meet.

Now, I feel like I should be clear and say, that whole intro was just a reminder and declaration to myself! I appreciate ALL of you who take the time to check out my blog! Thank you, thank you! Stick around if you so desire!

Now that we've got that out of the way, I thought I would share some photos I've collected in my good 'ole iPhone over the past few weeks. Sidenote: I want a REAL camera. I really love looking at nice, quality pictures, and I would like to bring that to the blog! I've seen some of my favorite bloggers like A Little Bit of Lacquer and A Slice of Glam post pictures on Instagram using the hashtag #vscocam, so I want to look into that as well. They both have great Instagram pictures AND blogs, of course! Anyway here ya go:

I live for slapping my hair into a bun. It's such a quick and easy style. It's a go-to for me, especially when I'm running late, which is often.
I have really been trying to eat a healthier, or at least attempt to. I made some lettuce tacos a while back, and they weren't half bad.
 Ah, Muscle Milk. Banana Creme Muscle Milk specifically is something I will have from time to time for a lunch substitute. Umm obviously this stuff is to build muscle, which probably also means I should be working out to build said muscles...yep failing at that.
 Ok, have y'all started to notice how many pictures I snap while at my desk? Don't judge me. Anyway, I love my navy, polka dot blouse that I purchased at Goodwill a while back. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. On this particular day I had my nails painted too so I was really feeling myself. Hehe.
I got this cute XOXO banner in the $1 section at Target. I thought it was a cute addition to my office cube for Valentine's Day.
 Seriously, how cute is this kid? Missing teeth and a Gatorade red tongue! Adorbs!
 Just some good ole' Sunday chillin'. Notice the Falcon's jersey? I'm willing to bet that he was also playing NCAA 2013 College Football on the PS3, while his dad was looking at football recruits on Hudl. It's football all day, err day in this house.
 Can I tell y'all how much a short rest on this good couch does your girl on my lunch break? I also had nice twist-out going on this day, which I know is pretty hard to see in this pic...just take my word for it, k?
Ah, I love these shoes! These sneakers are my first Coach purchase. Yes, I said first. Love, love. So my style. 
 We had a major ice storm last weekend. This here branch that the Mr. is moving came tumbling down, and scared the crap out of me! There are still tons of trees down in our area. We lost power Friday evening, and it didn't come back on until Sunday morning, so the Mr. and I spent the weekend in a hotel. It was a nice change of scenery, despite the circumstances.
 Oh.em.gee. If you enjoy Indian food AND you have a Trader Joe's near you...get on this immediately!! So tasty! 
 We've decided on a May 2015 wedding. I really like the style of this dress. I can't remember where I found this picture from, but I'm pretty sure this is the look I'm going for. I need to get my butt to the gym, like yesterday, so I can drop a dress size and about 3 inches from my arms before I actually go wedding dress shopping.

Well, this post turned out to be quite wordy and picture heavy! I'm back, y'all!

Until next time,
<3 Keia