Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Love My Team.

Source
Is it just me, or do you just need to hear "You GOT This!" every now and then. Sometimes I will just say it to myself, but it is always really nice to hear it from a friend or family member! Well yesterday was my first day at my new job, and I was totally awestruck by the "You GOT This!" type support I received from my friends and family! I cannot say enough how thankful I am to have such a bomb a$$ group of people I can count on to be there for me through good or bad!! Of course I told each of them thank you for reaching out to me yesterday, but I just had to come here to say THANKS again to all of my lovelies!!!
Source
Source
My first two days have been great! I'm learning so much, so soon, and I'm just excited about it all! Can I just say:
Source
Read that, let it soak in...KNOW it!!!!


Until next time friends,
<3 Keia