Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Winner. Winner. Chicken Dinner.

So I had to share a couple of things that have made me feel like a winner over the past few days.

Tan Lines.
My nail polish pick for the week! Sorry, I missed Monday Mani yesterday! I really wanted to get up my Week in Review instead. I hope y'all enjoy those posts. Those are the kind of posts I KNOW I will come back to years from now. Anyhoo, I painted  my nails in this lovely neutral color:

In fluorescent light.
In natural light.
It's called "Tan Lines" by Sinful Colors. Winner!

Good Food Made Simple - Chicken Apple Sausage Egg White Burrito.
On my grocery shopping trip to Harris Teeter last week I picked up this random burrito: 
Source
I picked it up because I figured it would be a good option for those mornings I need something quick, which happens quite often during the week. I only bought one because I wasn't sure how it would taste. You know you always take a gamble when it comes to frozen foods. Well, my friends, I ended up having the burrito for a quick lunch last week and it was a winner! It tasted great, and it doesn't hurt that it's made with natural ingredients and it's all healthy and such, especially since it's made with egg whites. So with that being said, I will be picking up a few more of these bad boys! I suggest you do the same if you see them in your local grocery store! ; )
Thigh Master
My Thigh Master. I know, I know...looking at this thing you're thinking...how corny. That's a throwback. Does that thing really work?
Source
Well can I just tell y'all that at the ripe old age of 26, my metabolism has already started to slow down. And my thighs...child! It's tragic, tragic I tell you! Anyway, I broke this thing out Sunday night, and it was so easy to use. I worked out these thighs of mine from the convenience of my sofa while watching Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion. I haven't used it long enough to tell you if it works or not, BUT I can tell you I can feel it working my muscles as I use it. I found my Thigh Master at the Goodwill (over a year ago, and I'm just now using it) for $3.

Water with Lime.
Water with LIME, not lemon. Please, and thank you. Try it!

Until Next Time!
<3 Keia