Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday.

Source

Will someone please explain to me WHY it's Monday already?!

Friday came. It went.

Saturday came. It went.

Sunday came. It went.

Here we are, and it's Monday! Here are some of the things that are running through my mind...

I need to be mentally and physically prepared to learn as much as I can at work this week. It's a short work week, but it's going to be a busy one.

I need to come up with a blogging schedule. Sooner rather than later.

I ALSO need to come up with a workout schedule STAT.
I need to stick to my 80/20 diet. A 90/10 diet would be even better.

I love every second I spend with Big R and Little R. Here are some shots from our weekend.

Little R's Flag Football Game


Big R's football team had their Spring game on Saturday as well.


Someone even caught Coach smiling!
Our Sunday adventures included washing our cars as a team! 

My job was to do the detailing of the inside of the car. I had to sneak in a selfie somewhere! ; )
Little R had too much fun. He wants to clean the cars every week. He can have at it...I much prefer to let someone else do the detailing thing for me!

Let's see how blowing my own damn mind goes this week!!!



Until next time,
<3 Keia