Monday, August 19, 2019

my girl.

Once again I've managed to abandon my beloved space here on the interwebs.

I did a quick search, and I've barely mentioned my girl. 😔

 
 


My baby, Mia, isn't even a baby anymore. She's 2 going on 22.

The past couple of days she's been giving me so much life,  I had to come here to document her antics.

I want to remember these stories to share with her one day.

Mia| The YouTuber
I'm that mom who allows my littles to have probably too much screen time. insert #momguilt

Mia loooovveesss watching YouTube Kids, mainly on my iPhone.

Yesterday, I caught her looking in the mirror and she said "Hi everyone, I'm called Mia." 😂😂😂

Safe to say homegirl is probably watching too many kiddie vlogs.

Mia| Snatching Mommy
Then TODAY! I'm dying laughing inside just typing this story.

A few months back I decided to transition my hair back to natural, AGAIN.

Late June, I chopped off the relaxed ends and so behind closed doors, I'm rocking a TWA.

When I'm out, you can catch me rocking a wig or a hat of some sort.

The wig I wear most often is long and wavy. I typically wear it in a low ponytail.

Every now and then Mia likes to "comb my hair," and has called me Elsa, from the Disney movie, Frozen.

Tonight while relaxing, I have my natural hair out. Mia touched my hair a couple of times, and then proceeded to ask me, "Mommy, where's your Elsa?" 😭😂 #dead

Where did this child come from? I love her so!

I never thought I'd have a daughter, but I'm so glad the Lord blessed me with my girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment