Wednesday, October 25, 2017
ten.
Y'all! Little R turns 10 today! I don't even know how that is possible. I feel like it was just yesterday that he started preschool 😩. When I met Big R, Little R was 2 years old. Big R and I dated for almost a year before he introduced me to Little R. So, Little R was 3 when I first met him. Big R introduced me as Ms. Keia, and Little R still calls me Ms. Keia to this day.
Little R will always be my first baby! He gave me my first taste at being a mama. He is by far our "easy" child. He is mild mannered, has always been well-behaved, kind, SMART, funny, caring, and he is a great big brother. While I wish I could be more involved in his life, I do understand he has a bio mom. So, I respect that. I take very seriously doing as much as I can to give Little R the same love, attention, and consideration I give to his brother and sister.
Anyone else a bonus mama like me? Would love to hear about your experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment