Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Winner. Winner. Chicken Dinner.

So I had to share a couple of things that have made me feel like a winner over the past few days.

Tan Lines.
My nail polish pick for the week! Sorry, I missed Monday Mani yesterday! I really wanted to get up my Week in Review instead. I hope y'all enjoy those posts. Those are the kind of posts I KNOW I will come back to years from now. Anyhoo, I painted  my nails in this lovely neutral color:

In fluorescent light.
In natural light.
It's called "Tan Lines" by Sinful Colors. Winner!

Good Food Made Simple - Chicken Apple Sausage Egg White Burrito.
On my grocery shopping trip to Harris Teeter last week I picked up this random burrito: 
Source
I picked it up because I figured it would be a good option for those mornings I need something quick, which happens quite often during the week. I only bought one because I wasn't sure how it would taste. You know you always take a gamble when it comes to frozen foods. Well, my friends, I ended up having the burrito for a quick lunch last week and it was a winner! It tasted great, and it doesn't hurt that it's made with natural ingredients and it's all healthy and such, especially since it's made with egg whites. So with that being said, I will be picking up a few more of these bad boys! I suggest you do the same if you see them in your local grocery store! ; )
Thigh Master
My Thigh Master. I know, I know...looking at this thing you're thinking...how corny. That's a throwback. Does that thing really work?
Source
Well can I just tell y'all that at the ripe old age of 26, my metabolism has already started to slow down. And my thighs...child! It's tragic, tragic I tell you! Anyway, I broke this thing out Sunday night, and it was so easy to use. I worked out these thighs of mine from the convenience of my sofa while watching Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion. I haven't used it long enough to tell you if it works or not, BUT I can tell you I can feel it working my muscles as I use it. I found my Thigh Master at the Goodwill (over a year ago, and I'm just now using it) for $3.

Water with Lime.
Water with LIME, not lemon. Please, and thank you. Try it!

Until Next Time!
<3 Keia

2 comments:

  1. I love how y'all say "anyhoo" that is really cute. I miss certain aspects of college, like partying at UVA and then girl talk afterwards at your place lol. I am going to have to try water with lime. I haven't tried it with any fruits yet. It is a struggle for me to drink water when I am at work sometimes... Maybe this will help! I am also gonna pick up tan lines, it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna!!! I love that you notice the significance of the "HOO" in anyhoo! You are most defin. an honorary HOO! We had the best of times!!! Girl, yes please try your water with lime. It has really helped me drink more water. Go get you some Sinful Colors polish too child! I'm really liking this "Tan Lines" I think it will be one of my new go-to polishes! Thanks for stopping by and commenting girl!

      Delete