Thursday, September 14, 2017

revitalized.

August 13th 2016 | The date I last published a blog post. Y'all I had a WHOLE baby since my last post. Yes, you read that right. December 27th, 2016 my sweet girl, Mia, was born.
And yes, that means she and her brother, Riley are just shy of 18 months apart. Here's Riley now: 
So, there you have one reason why I've been away from blogging for so long. Being a mom of three, with two that are two and under keeps me BUSY. Then, y'all remember Little R. Well friends, Little R will be TEN years old next month. #icantdeal

Hughey Party of Four was very short-lived. We are now a COMPLETE (I ain't having no' mo' kids!) Party of Five. 
ALSO, I will begin a new professional venture this upcoming Monday, and I am feel reinvigorated. With that said, I'm BACK. Hopefully to stay! 




No comments:

Post a Comment