So as I'm writing this the "morning" will be over in about 30 minutes, but that's not important. I'm still lounging around and figored why not come over to le blog for a quick post!
Here are some of my current thoughts:
- My sweet, precious niece Kinley was born this past Wednesday, January 21st. I think about her all day, every day. I have two nieces and two nephews through my mother's second marriage, but Kinley is my first biological niece. I love her to pieces!!! I am heading to Virginia later today to love on her! I've been looking forward to today all week!
- It is extremely frustrating to rely on the Juvenile and Domestic court system to make decisions about a child's life, especially when you are the father or in my case the father's wife.
- I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair. I've been finding ways to conceal the sad state of my hair when I leave the house, but something seriously needs to be done to my head!
- Lastly, not to tease you but I have some big news to share with you! I'm not exactly sure when or how I want to share with the world! ; ) To be continued...
Until Next Time,
<3 Keia
No comments:
Post a Comment