I am NOT a morning person
AT ALL!! Like
AT ALL! I don't do mornings. I'm not one of those people who is able to wake up with the sun...none of that over here. As my life is transitioning, the more responsibilities I have, and it would just be so beneficial for me to jump start my day by waking up earlier in the morning. I aspire to one day start my mornings something like this:
I can do it, right? Y'all help me. Any and all suggestions are welcomed!
Until next time,
Keia
lol this schedule is intense! one thing that helps me get up in the morning has been scheduling my workouts in the am, this forces me to get up with enough time to workout, shower, get dressed, and grab something to eat before heading out the door. Also setting multiple alarms, i tend to set a couple to go off before the time that i know i MUST get up- this allows me the joy of hitting the snooze button without actually being late or oversleeping
ReplyDeleteKoko!
DeleteUmm yeah I don't think I will ever to be on a such an intense schedule as the one I used as an example. I have to agree with you. I woke up and worked out before work at the beginning of the year when I was on my New Year's resolution kick. Well, that only lasted for about a week, but I did feel so much more productive. I will have to find the motivation to try that again somehow. As for the alarms...you wouldn't believe the number of alarms I have set on my phone. I still manage to lay my lazy butt in bed until the very last one goes off! Smh. It's a shame I tell you! I appreciate the advice!! I will let you know if I'm able to get back on my morning workout routine schedule!