Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Style Thursday | Spring 2015 Wishlist

Spring 2015 Wishlist


I have not posted a My Style Thursday in foreverrrr! I'm itching to go spring shopping and these are some of the items I will be on the lookout for sure. As many of you probably already know my style is super simple and usually very casual. Since I will be rocking an ever growing baby bump this spring, I think it will be nice to have a couple of nice button downs I can wear open with a nice comfy tee under. As you notice, I don't have any specific plans for bottoms. Do I have to wear pants? LoL. I have not been a fan any pants. I can actually still fit into all my regular jeans for now, but I'm most comfortable with no pants, or if I have to wear pants I'm grabbing for pants with a stretchy waist. For those lingering cool days and nights, I'm on the hunt for a light weight, olive green parka. Lastly, I NEED a pair of white Converse in my life, and a girl can never have too many statement necklaces. Right? Tell me what you have on your spring wish list! I want to know!

Until Next Time,
<3 Keia