Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! 27, Married, and PREGNANT!

Hey friends! I've been wanting to share this news for quite some time, but I wanted to make an effort to tell my closest friends and family first before sharing here on le blog! But as you already know from the blog post title...I'm PREGNANT! My motto for 2015 is 27, married, and pregnant. This is such an exciting time in my life! I'm honestly still in disbelief that I'm carrying a child. I don't really know why! I have seen my little bean at four different ultrasound appointments, my is tummy poking out, and I can feel some slight movements at this point. 

As of tomorrow, I will be 21 weeks -- over half way there already! My due date is July 15, 2015. AND we are having a BOY!!!! I don't know how consistent I will be with pregnancy updates, but I thought I would start with my 20 week update. I also want to do another post letting you know how I felt from the beginning until now! 

Anyway, here's a glance at my bump, which looks more like extra weight in the midsection than a bump to me  and my 20 week update will follow: 





20 week update

size of the baby | about the size of a banana

total weight gain | 12 pounds so far (eeekkk!)

gender | 100% boy!

maternity clothes | No maternity clothes yet

movement | some flutters, which have been more consistent over the past week

sleep | decent. some back pain.

craving | I'm good with anything salty

symptoms | I have to pee all the time. My tummy has been itchy. Some back aches - mainly at night.

stretch marks | none! hopefully I won't get any.

Big R is | very kind and helpful. (it's because I'm having him another son - I just know it!) 

looking forward to | furniture shopping for the nursery

best moments | feeling my baby move! - It is an amazing feeling!

So there! Cat is out of the bag!!!! I hope to share more soon!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia