Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Baby Update | 23 Weeks + 1 Day

23 week update
size of the baby | about the size of a large mango

total weight gain | Up 2 pounds since my last appointment a month ago. Not bad.

gender | 100% boy!

maternity clothes | I have picked up a couple of maternity shirts - mainly from Target clearance and one pair of maternity leggings - also from Target

movement | My little guy is on the move! I can feel him moving around all throughout the day. I've noticed he really likes riding in the car. Maybe it's the music? If so, he definitely gets that from his daddy.

sleep | Still decent. When I go down at night I'm usually out. It's nice that I haven't had to wake to pee in the middle of the night as much.

craving | I've really wanted a cold cut sub for the past few weeks! Ughhh too bad I'm not supposed to have cold cuts.

symptoms | I don't really have many complaints. I dealt with some headaches for about two weeks straight, but they have pretty much disappeared. I'm dealing with a tooth issue. I have an appointment scheduled for a root canal. {not looking forward to that AT ALL} I'm wondering if the pregnancy has intensified the issue with my tooth. I'm not really uncomfortable yet, but I do moan and groan with big movements.

stretch marks | none! 

Big R is | Still very kind and helpful. We are gearing up to get the little one's nursery together! We are looking forward to a trip to Detroit to visit family for the Easter holiday.

looking forward to | Mini vacay with my boys. + More nursery prep.

best moments | Little R and I had a conversation about his little brother last weekend. He is going to be the best big brother ever.

I had a doctor's appointment today. My little guy and I are both very healthy, which was great to hear. I have my next appointment at 27 weeks, and I will have the glucose test done. After that appointment, I will start going every two weeks. Is this real life? Also, my cousin and best friend are working on my baby shower, which will be in late May....eeekkkk! I'm going to be a mommy!!!!!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia