Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend Recap

via
This past weekend was a good one. Filled with lots of rest and relaxation...it was just what I needed. Big R and I both talked about how we hadn't had a weekend like that in far too long. I didn't take many pictures, but I thought I would share the few that I did with you!
I hope you can excuse the poor quality of this picture, but I had to take a quick snap of my HAIR! I got Marley twists installed in my hair on Sunday! I'm soooo praying they last for at least a month. Y'all have to be sick of me talking about my hair!



Big R and I watched the Super Bowl from the couch. It was just the two of us, but that doesn't mean we weren't equipped with some yummy Super Bowl snacks. I made fruit/cheese tray, loaded baked potato dip, and potato wedges with bacon and cheese. Big R smoked some of his famous wings. Delish!
That's all I have for this weekend recap! I hope you had a fabulous weekend as well!

via
Until Next Time,
<3 Keia