Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Life as a Stepmom | "It's Our Weekend"

Yes, it is "our" weekend to have this munchkin of a 7 year old! 


Anyone in a co-parenting/step-parenting role can relate to the phrase "It's our weekend" I'm sure! I have refrained from talking about our custody/visitation with Little R on the blog for many different reasons, but I've decided to I want to open up about our experience. If I have any readers in a similar situation you know that sometimes you just need to vent. I think it would also be nice to have someone else to talk to about all things step-parenting related! So get ready folks! This journey has been one heck of a ride. Through all the ups and downs, Big R and I enjoy every little second we have with Little R. He is really the light of our lives! We have not seen him for three weekends straight, so both Big R and I are counting down the minutes until 6pm pick up! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm sure we will!!!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia