Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Morning Thoughts

So as I'm writing this the "morning" will be over in about 30 minutes, but that's not important. I'm still lounging around and figored why not come over to le blog for a quick post! 

Here are some of my current thoughts:
  • My sweet, precious niece Kinley was born this past Wednesday,  January 21st. I think about her all day, every day. I have two nieces and two nephews through my mother's second marriage, but Kinley is my first biological niece. I love her to pieces!!! I am heading to Virginia later today to love on her! I've been looking forward to today all week!
  • It is extremely frustrating to rely on the Juvenile and Domestic court system to make decisions about a child's life, especially when you are the father or in my case the father's wife.
  • I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair. I've been finding ways to conceal the sad state of my hair when I leave the house, but something seriously needs to be done to my head!
  • Lastly, not to tease you but I have some big news to share with you! I'm not exactly sure when or how I want to share with the world! ; ) To be continued...
Until Next Time,
<3 Keia