Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Currently...

Heyyyyy friends! Long time, no see! I'm not even going to waste your time by going in to a long, drawn out story about where I've been the past two months. Ain't nobody got time for that! Is that still cool to say?!  I am alive and well! I thought I would come back and share what's going on with me currently. I have seen this cool blog post idea around the blogosphere, so I thought I would share too!
+ Crafting: Well I have a quite a few crafting projects that I want to work on...BUT I'm one of those people who find things I want to craft, especially using things I find on my thrifting trips, and then they just find a home in a closest FOREVER! Must do better...
+ Cooking: To be quite honest, I'm still patting myself on the back for the Thanksgiving meal my honey and I prepared! We decided to stay home this year because for one, we didn't get Little R until 6:00 pm, and we were going to be in Virginia with my family the following Saturday for my cousin's 40th birthday party. Long story short, Big R smoked two whole chickens and a turkey and I cooked all the sides (mac and cheese, candied yams, Big R's mom's dressing recipe, greens, corn, and mashed potatoes) All of it was bangin'! Since then we've ate out a few days. (So bad!) I'm happy to get back in the kitchen this week and take control of what I'm putting in my mouth!
+ Drinking: Mostly water! I haven't been drinking coffee as much lately (gasp! I know) -- more on that later!
+ Reading: I started reading the Fault in our Stars weeks ago. Great book, I just have to force myself to separate from my phone and laptop and actually read more!
+ Wanting: To marry Big R already! -- more on that later!
+ Playing: Nothing - I don't really play any games. Never really been my thing. 
+ Wishing: My dad was here to see me get married and the birth of his first grandchild (my niecy pooh will be born late December/early January) 
+ Enjoying: Writing this blog post! Gosh I've missed blogging sooooo much!
+ Waiting: Christmas! I just love the Christmas holiday. It's the one holiday that gives you such a warm and fuzzy feeling year after year
+ Liking: Seeing all the Christmas decorations in our neighborhood. I like to have my decorations up by December 1st, well that didn't happen. So hopefully I will have it up by the end of this week!
+ Wondering: What I will get Big R for Christmas. 
+ Loving: Weekends with Big and Little
+ Needing: A new hair style. Early September I had to get several inches of my hair chopped off, and I'm still not used to it yet!
+ Smelling: Glade Vanilla Frost Plugin
+ Wearing: t-shirt and shorts. I don't wear pajama sets. Do you?
+ Watching: Just finished watching Sunday's episodes of Real Housewives of Atlanta and Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons
+ Listening to: Big R's phone conversation with an old coach/friend
+ Obsessing over:  The changes occurring in my life over the next year!
+ Shopping for: "Santa" shopping for Little R, Christmas gifts for Big R, gifts for my niecy pooh!
+ Learning: More about the MBA program I will be starting in January 
+ Wasting time on: Youtube videos, blog reading, and trash tv
+ Working on: Growing with my company
+ Looking forward to: My birthday (12/21), Christmas, and then skip right on to SUMMER! : ) 


Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia