Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What's In My Coffee Mug?

via
If you've been around for a while, you know I love me some coffee! I couldn't agree more that a good day starts with a cup of coffee! Even if I'm not having a good start to my morning, I instantly feel better once I have my first sip of Joe! I personally really enjoy the coffee that I make at home. Actually, I prefer it over the coffee I can get from Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, and the like. Is that strange?! I get very good use out of my Keurig K60! I thought I would share exactly what's been in my cup as of late.
via
This combination is EVERYTHING!!!! I simply add a splash of the Great Value Vanilla Caramel Creamer to the bottom of my mug. I pop the Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-Cup into my Keurig, and OF COURSE I select the largest cup size...and brew! Just divine! I no longer use sugar with my coffee, and trust me you don't even need it with this combination. So tell me, what's in your cup?

xoxoxo, 
<3 Keia