Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Update

Heyyyy lovely people! Oh, how I've missed my blog! The past couple of weeks have been a little bit on the hectic side for me. I don't know if I have mentioned it here on the blog before, but I'm from a small, country town. My mom always has old school, country sayings that she has shared with me since I was a small child. With everything that has been going on lately, in the back of my mind I know she would say "Every day won't be a cloudy day." That couldn't be more true. On those difficult days, when you are dealing with difficult situations, always remember that not every day will be a bad one.
I thought I would just drop in and share some photos I've snapped over the past couple of weeks!
I miss this little guy. A LOT!
I was involved in a car accident last weekend...on my way to visit my bestie.  Ruined my trip. I spent the last week working with the other lady's insurance (she ran a red light so the accident wasn't my fault at all) and it still hasn't been resolved. At the end of the day though, I'm not hurt and my car can and will be fixed!
I've been spending my days working,  sipping on coffee in my Asian-inspired mug, and missing my honey in the evenings. I love football season, but selfishly I miss him when he's working. I picked up the cute 'Notes' notebook from one of the Target dollar bins. I can't wait to write my daily to-do list for work in it this upcoming week!

I also wanted to discuss the future direction of my little ol' blog with you all briefly. You may have noticed I had a few blog series going on: Monday Mani, My Style Thursday, and The Friday Five. Well, I'm going to take a different approach and see how it goes! I will still pop in with mani posts and style posts here and there, just not on a strict schedule. My goal is to post more frequently, and I also want to start blogging about more lifestyle related topics. So, I just wanted to give those who are interested a heads up! 

Lastly, I just want to say THANK YOU to you all! Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for stopping by my small space of the blogosphere! I appreciate it!


Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia