Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Mani| Rise and Shine

Happy Monday, loves!!! I hope you were able to rise this Monday morning and SHINE!! I'm excited to start this week on a high note! I posted an update last night, check it out if you are interested in what's been going on with me lately. 

I had a chance to give myself a manicure last Friday, and I chose a color that I would consider to be out of the box for me! I'm actually not sure how the color ended up in my collection! Maybe I picked it up on a whim, or maybe it was a gift that I managed to forget about?! 
This lovely emerald green color is beautiful!! The formula of this Sinful Colors polish called, "Rise and Shine," is amazing! I was able to apply it to my nails without issue. Now, I did have to apply three coats for the color to be opaque, but I had no issue with that since it was so easy to apply. 

*Quick tip: If you have a polish that applies on the transparent side, apply a white polish first and then apply the color on top. Then you should only have to apply two coats. 

Take my advice on this one ladies, the next time you are out pick this polish up! It will be a great color to transition into fall/winter!

Tell me what you think!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia