Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

BuzzFeed Clean Eating Challenge Week 1 - What I Ate

Hey friends! Happy Friday! As promised, I'm back to share more about what I ate on the BuzzFeed Clean Eating Challenge. The detail provided as a part of the challenge is extremely helpful. You are provided with not only a meal plan for two weeks, but you are also provided with a weekly grocery list, as well as the steps you need to prepare your meals for each week. As I mentioned in my post last week, I followed Week 1 fairly closely. I purchased most of the items on the grocery list provided by the BuzzFeed team. I really enjoyed each of the meals for week 1. I tried meals that I definitely would not have thought to prepare on my own. I also used ingredients that I don't typically use, which was such an interesting and enjoyable change. 
Based on what I learned from Week 1's meal plan, grocery list, and meal prep, I modified Week 2 quite a bit. I plan to talk about my reasons for doing so in an upcoming blog post. ; )  

So here's the nitty gritty! The do's and don'ts! What you really need to know! 
I know I have said it 100 times already...but I REALLY think this challenge was worth it! My daily diet still reflects many of the basics of the clean eating challenge. I have really been able to transform the way I eat, and I am very happy with the overall results. Next week sometime I plan to share the pros and cons of the 2 week challenge! 

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me last week! I really appreciate your kind comments, and I'm happy to hear that at least a few of you plan to try the challenge for yourself. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts after. Let's do this thing together!!!

Until Next Time,
<3 Keia