Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Style Thursday| Goodwill Haul


from left to right:

Old Navy Royal Blue Blouse 


The picture isn't really true to color...bummer! I really need a bloggy camera! Anyway, Little R is playing sandlot football for the first time this year! Yesterday, I went to Goodwill to find a couple of blue shirts to wear to his games. He plays for the Blue Devils...and I'm sure some folks will rock some Duke Blue Devil paraphernalia...umm...NOT this girl! University of Virginia grad over here!! Wahoowa!!! All day, err day!

Worthington Embellished Black Blouse 


Seriously, this shirt is everything! It didn't have a tag on it, but I'm pretty sure it has never been worn before. I will definitely be rocking this baby this upcoming fall with a pair of black skinnies. All black errthang!


Splendid Teal Blouse 


I'm not really sure if this blouse is my style or not?! It's a beautiful teal color, with flowy sleeves that have an eyelet detailed trim. I didn't try any of these items on...so we shall see!

Red Camel Blouse


Again, I was on the hunt for blue! I'll need to wear this before summer is over.  I think Red Camel is a Belk brand. Look at the cute detail: 


Denim Shorts with White Polka Dots


Oh my goodness, these are so cute! I can't wait to see how they fit me after I get them washed! I may possibly wear these with a basic white tank to Little R's game this upcoming Saturday. 


I am happy to report each of these pieces only cost $3.79 each! Score!!! Tell me what you think. Do you shop at the Goodwill? And if you don't, umm why not?! LoL.

Until Next Time,
<3 Keia