Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Mani| First Day of School

via
Happy Monday, friends!!

Today is Little R's first day of the 1st grade so I've had thoughts of good ole' yellow school bus all morning. Did you ride the school bus as a kid?  I don't know that I would ever be adventurous enough to polish my nails yellow! That's a bit much for me! I do; however, think this yellow french manicure is super cute! 

On a more confessional note, days like this make having shared custody really hard. My Facebook newsfeed is flooded with pictures of all the little ones dressed in their new school clothes waiting either anxiously or patiently for the school bus! Unfortunately, it's highly likely we, as in Big R and I, won't even get to see a picture of Little R today. It makes me sad! : ( I plan to talk more about my experience as a "soon to be" stepparent in future posts. For now, I will just settle with the idea of school bus yellow french manicure!

I hope your Monday is a good one!! Tell me what you think about this spin on a french manicure in the comment section below!!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia