Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Style Thursday| Work From Home Uniform

Work From Home Uniform

Work From Home Uniform by Keia


I absolutely love working from home! Having the ability to dress extremely comfortable every day is just an added bonus. Now that I have worked from home for several weeks now, I think I have come up with the most suitable work from home "uniform" that works best for me.

When you work from home, only the top part of your body will be seen by anyone at any given time so it's important to look as presentable as possible from the waist up. For me, I like to wear a nice, basic tank top, a cardigan to pull the look together (and for warmth), and a simple necklace and stud earrings to accessorize.

The bottoms, I'm just about always wearing shorts or sweat pants of some sort. I really need to get the pair of sweats feature in my look to add to my collection!!

You will also always catch me with a cup of coffee, my planner, some cozy socks, and of course my laptop. For those of us who aren't fortunate enough to have 20/20 vision, I think a cute pair of eye glasses is only right too! I'm currently in need of a new pair of specs, and I would certainly love to have a pair of Ray Bans whenever I get around to ordering a pair!

Do any of you work from home? Do you love it as much as I do? Tell me what you think about my work from home "uniform."

Until Next Time,
<3 Keia