Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Monday Mani| Err Tuesday Edition?

Happy Tuesday loves!!! Would you believe me if I said I had every intention of posting My Style Thursday and The Friday Five last week? But you know what, I was on vacation with family and I couldn't break myself away from them to post! Sometimes you have to live in the moment, and that's just what I did! I have quite a few pictures from our trip that I plan to share sometime this week, so come back for those if you're interested!!

I mentioned in this post a couple of weeks ago that I was hoping to try gel nails for my Detroit trip. Well, I didn't ask the nail tech, but I just think that my natural nails are too short for gel nails...so I went with acrylics! Yes, acrylics! I haven't had a full set since high school y'all.  I know it's not the healthiest thing for your nails and I don't know if this is a habit that I can keep up with, but I'm loving the look for now. 




I went with OPI's "Color So Hot It Berns" for my polish color! It's such a nice classic red!! What do you lovelies think? Do any of you get acrylics too?

Let me know!!!

Until next time, 
<3 Keia