Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner| Dollar Tree Style!

Happy Wednesday! Happy Hump Day! All that good stuff.

I've decided I am going to pop in every now and then to share things that I find useful in my everyday life. I hope you are able to find some of these things useful too!

I have a question for y'all. Do you watch videos on YouTube? I'm not talking about music videos or those viral videos that pop up on your Facebook feed. I'm talking about lifestyle videos and vlogs? Well I am A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D!!!! Like no joke! I swear to you I can watch YouTube, and not need an actual tv...it's that real! Anyhoo, one of my favorite YouTubers is Kathryn from DoItOnaDime. She gives really useful tips about organization and decorating your home on a budget. A while ago she mentioned these glass bowls from the Dollar Tree.

They are perfect for portion control! Goodness knows I need to be in control of my portions!
So the next time you are in Dollar Tree, get yourself some of these!!!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia