Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Week in Review| Sunday, June 1st - Saturday, June 7th, 2014

Hey friends!!! 

Before I started writing this post I went back to see when I wrote my last Week in Review, and it has been a good minute! I know I say it all the time, but life happens. It just does, you know?! And just to be real with you...some weeks just aren't as exciting as others. So don't count on these posts every week, but I will try to post as often as I can!

This past week was an interesting one to say the least! I think all weeks have highs and lows, and that was definitely true for me this week. Overall though, the week was great! I can't even begin to explain to y'all how blessed I am. I sometimes don't know what I did to deserve the life I live. I thank God for it all very often! I know none of it would be possible without HIM!  

Anyway, let's get into the happenings from this past week!

I've shared in the past that Little R spends a good amount of his time in NC with his dad and I, and the other part of the year his is in VA with his mom. This past week started summer visitation, which means that he will spend a week at a time with us, and then a week at his mom's. Since he will be with us more, you can expect to see a lot more of him here on the blog!

|Little R|



So I know I am biased, but Big R is such an AMAZING dad to Little R. They spend so much time together. From playing basketball together, learning new football drills, to spending time at the pool. They are inseparable. I love the love they have for one another. Warms my heart all the time. In the last picture, Little R was getting a lecture about something or another. I have no idea why they decided to have the conversation on the floor, but whatevs! Big R will certainly shape Little R to be a great man someday!
Little R had been dying to try a mohawk for quite a while. His dad finally gave in, and we tested out for a few weeks. Well...it just didn't work out too well for the kid, so he got a fresh cut early in the week. He looks civilized again. LoL. 


Little R and I decided to kick it out in front of our house one afternoon while we waited for his dad. Little R was too busy listening to Chris Brown on his Beats to talk to me. He didn't want to take any selfies with me either! What is that about? I don't know. Then his dad comes out the door, and tells me that he read that people who take selfies have self-confidence issues. The nerve! Men don't understand, or at least my man doesn't!
This child kicks it around our house like he is a king, or as if he pays some bills! LoL. He is getting so big! Make it STOP please! And thank you!

|Carowinds|
Source
We spent Saturday afternoon at Carowinds. This was Little R's first amusement park experience. He had so much fun!!! We spent the first few hours enjoying the water park. Then we grabbed a quick dinner and headed back to ride some rides. Little R got off every ride screaming, "That was AWESOME!" "That was AMAZING!" LoL. It was adorable. Big R on the other hand, had a hard time. He's not a fan of rollercoasters, but he toughed it out and rode all of them with Little R and I. We had a blast! We plan to go back later this summer!
Despite the looks on their faces, they were having a good time. Just a little impatient while waiting in line. LoL. 






And that's it! I hope to come back next week with another Week in Review

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia