Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Friday Five

Heyyyy y'all!! Happy Friday!!! I've decided to start a new series!!! I don't know about you, but I'm always in such a good mood on Fridays. I always have the urge to blog on Fridays too, but I wanted to be able to bring you lovelies something consistently so welcome to the first of many "The Friday Five." I had a series a while back called "Tuesday's Top Picks." You can find those posts here, here, and here if you're interested. "The Friday Five" will be very similar in content to those posts. Basically I will just be sharing five things of interest for me each week. 

Let's get to it!!!

1| Fourth of July Giveaway!!!
Enter for your chance to win!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, go over and check out the other lovely bloggers who are co-sponsoring this giveaway here:
OK, Dani 
The Sexy Single Mommy 
My MommyVents 
The Reflections of a Good Woman 
The Sophisticated Life 
Lisa A La Mode 
I Love Homemaking 
Fashionably Fabulous 
V For Vadge 
Thriftanista in the City 
The Style Medic 
Fashnbeaucoup 
Deserve More
The Green Eyed Lady Blog 

2| My Very First Blog Feature!

I was interviewed by the lovely Rebecca over at Secrets of Essence! Go check out what I had to say about thrifting here!

3| Shopping Spree
Source
I am going to do a little shopping after work today! I'm pretty excited about it! What woman wouldn't be?!

4| Tattoo
Source
I would like to get this tattoo...well without the hearts maybe...on my shoulder in memory of my dad! {May he continue to rest in peace 02.15.2000}

5| Coffee and Sunshine
Source
I seriously need this on a t-shirt!!


I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo,
<3 Keia