Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Style Thursday| My Style Crush

Is it really Thursday already? Can't say I'm mad at that! I have lots of vacay prep to do this weekend. I can't wait to start crossing some of those things off of my "To Do List!" 

Before I get in to this week's My Style Thursday goodness, I need to know that you lovelies have entered the Fourth of July $150 Amazon Gift Card giveaway I'm co-sponsoring?! Umm if not...go get the deets HERE! Go...NOW...and come back to this post!! ; ) 

Ok! Let's talk about style! 

Well, I've professed my love for classic and simple fashion many a times. Having said all that, it would only make sense that the lovely Ms. Sandra Bullock is my STYLE CRUSH! I mean Sandra can pretty much do NO wrong when it comes to fashion in my book. What I love about her style is that it's simple, yet chic, and to be quiet honest it's plain! I also find that Sandra's style is easy for me to mimic because she is my height, and my body type is similar to hers...ok well, maybe she is 15-20 pounds lighter and she's more fit...but you get my drift!!

The remainder of this post is going to be very picture heavy! I want you to soak in all of Sandra Bullock's casual style GREATNESS...ok?! Oh! And don't be surprised if you hear me talk about Sandra again in future posts! I'm obsessed!
Source
Source
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

So there you have it! I love me some Sandra Bullock! Who is your style crush?



Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia