Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Style Thursday| Goodwill Work Wear


Happy Thursday, friends!!! I hope you all are doing well. Now if you have been around for a while, I KNOW you have taken my advice and stopped by your local Goodwill...multiple times?! I mean I know you are addicted by now, right? Well, if you still don't believe me, or if you're new to the blog...hey girl hey!...let me share with you an outfit I purchased from my Goodwill last week that I believe to be very appropriate for business casual work wear. 
What we have here is a Merona {Target} black and white striped top and a pair of casual, khaki colored Faded Glory {Usually found at Walmart} chinos. 

Seriously, this outfit can be dressed up...say a colorful statement necklace paired with a pair of leopard print flats OR you can dress it down with a chambray button down over the top and a pair of black and white Converses? No?! Holla at ya girl, now!

And yes, I paid $3.79 for the top and another $3.79 for the pants coming in just under 8 bucks. I threw these bad boys in the wash for a good cleansing, and I've already worn both pieces this week!

Lawd knows I love me some Goodwill. If I could go EVERYDAY, I would!

I also wanted to share some quick pics I snapped of the other items I picked up this last trip with you all too: 

Old Navy Coral Shorts $3.79

Mossimo Teal and Navy Blue Striped Top $3.79
Francesca's Tan and Red Embroidered Skirt $3.79

Until next time lovelies, 
<3 Keia