Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Style Thursday| Fashion for Your Body Type


Heyyyyy friends! Happy Thursday! 

I don't know about y'all, but on more than one occasion, I've found myself in the dressing room trying to figure out why the dress I thought was so cute on the rack doesn't look cute on me...like AT All?! Have you been there before? 

Well, I came across this nicely laid out diagram on good ol' Pinterest, and I really found it helpful!
Source
I'm sure you have all seen something similar to this is 15 different magazines, but I feel like I was able to easily find MY body type using this particular diagram. I also think the suggested styles for my body type are spot on as well! If you must know, I'm the purple chic! Yeah, that's right I have a "Boyish" body type. Until I took a close look at this diagram, I had never really identified my body type as "Boyish" that's for sure...but it is what it is! Now I'm ready to go on a shopping spree so I can use my new knowledge of what clothes will apparently suit me best!!! 

What's your body type? Care to share?

Until next time, 
<3 Keia