Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Mani| Cinderella

Happy Monday, friends!!! 

One of my favorite movies as a kid was none other than the Disney Classic Cinderella! 
Source
My favorite song went to the tune of: 
"Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping"

A good manicure will give you that princess feeling...on your nails at least! LoL. My mani from late last week was this beautiful light blue color with a hint of shimmer called, "Cinderella" by Sinful Colors
My cousin had on this lovely color a couple of weeks ago. Right after I left her house, I ran to Walgreens to find my own bottle. I was unable to find it at my Walgreens, so she bought this one for me! Thanks Kena! Love you!
I have really been gravitating toward blue polish more than ever lately! I think it works for me! 

What color do you have on your nails this week? 

Until next time, 
<3 Keia