Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Starbucks Sick Tea

Come close friends...I have a secret to share with you. Now I need you to remember this the next time you are feeling under the weather. Take your sick self to the nearest Starbucks, and order yourself a "Sick Tea." Yes, I said "Sick Tea." And no, it's not on the menu. BUT if you ask for it I promise you they will know what you're talking about!
I mentioned in my post yesterday that I haven't been feeling well. I have a sinus infection, which means my head is tight, I'm sneezing, snotting (gross I know), and coughing. A co-worker mentioned Starbucks Sick Tea to me weeks ago, and I made a mental note to give it a try the next time I wasn't feeling the best. Let me tell you, I don't know how much this stuff really works to make me feel better, but it tastes magical...so maybe it has magical powers?! No? When I stopped at Starbucks yesterday, I asked the nice barista what they use to make the Sick Tea, and here's what he told me:

-Steamed apple juice
-Tazo Passion Tea
-Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
-Lemon
-A honey, or two if you're feeling froggy

It's delish and soothing! Let me know if you try it!


Until next time, 
<3 Keia