Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Style Thursdays

Hey friends! I'm hoping to add a new series to the blog, called My Style Thursday. My goal is to share with you what I consider to be "my style." I say that very loosely, because Lord knows I am NO fashionista or anything even close. I have mentioned before that I am currently trying to build my wardrobe with simple, classic pieces that I can wear for a good while. Yesterday, I wore a navy blue and cream striped, cap-sleeved maxi dress. 
Dress-Ross; Necklace-GroopDealz: Flats-Target by way of Goodwill
I'm sure y'all have figured out that I don't buy anything unless it's a good deal. Well this here dress was $24.99. Yes m'aam!
This is the brand information if you're interested:
Beige by eci
From my quick research it looks like the brand is sold at Belk if you have one nearby. Overall, the dress totally suits my style, it is super comfortable, and the fit is perfect for me! And guess what, it's maxi dress season. Duh!
Sorry this picture is slightly blurry. 1) I need a better camera. 2) Big R was my photographer, and he was too busy trying to understand WHY I need to take pictures for my blog instead of focusing the camera. SMH. He's a work in progress when it comes to my blogging hobby. LoL.
Oh! To make the dress a little more work appropriate, I wore one of my favorite cardigans over it. The cardigan is by Nautica, and I got it at Burlington Coat Factory a couple of years ago. 

Y'all let me know your thoughts on this new series? What kind of outfits/looks would you like to see? 


Until next time, 
<3 Keia