Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Style Thursday| My Wardrobe Challenges



Source
Wardrobe Challenges. We all have them, right? You know when you go into the dressing room with a super cute dress, one with cut-outs, or a nice fitted dress. You put the dress on, have a glance in the mirror, and NO ma'am! It hugs in all the wrong places, it's cut too short, the material accentuates that slight bulge you have in the bra strap area? Just an overall hot mess? Don't worry...it happens to the best of us! This My Style Thursday, I thought I would share some of my wardrobe challenges with you. These are the few of the things I have to consider, more like work around, when it comes to my wardrobe.

Height| I am 5'7, which isn't extremely tall, but I feel like I am freaking giant when I wear heels.            #iaintgottimeforthat
Upper arms| Plan and simple. They are fat! To me at least. I am trying to work on that issue.
Mid-section| Some days are better than others with this area of my body. As of late, it hasn't been looking all that cute. I'm trying to work this situation out too.
Love handles| Why? Why do I have back fat? Damn this slowing metabolism mess.

Ladies, we all have areas of our body that could use some improvement, BUT that doesn't mean we can't find our groove when it comes to our style. We just have to find the right pieces for our body types. Again, I'm no expert, but I hope to share some of my tips with you in future My Style Thursday posts!!

What are some of your wardrobe challenges?


Until next time,
<3 Keia