Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Mani. |or lack thereof|

Can I keep it real with y'all? Some days I just don't have it in me to pull off a manicure. Yesterday was just one of those days. Well actually, to be truthful, the whole lack of mani thing started on Saturday. I participated in a workshop for my job all day on Saturday. Saturday evening Big R and I had plans to meet up with friends to catch some of the undercard boxing matches, and then hit the town for some nightlife. Well, I ran out of time on Saturday while getting ready...so you know what that meant?! A clear coat of polish that's what! In my opinion, even if you don't have your nails manicured, you still look more put together if you slap on a clear coat of polish. Sunday rolled around, and a lovely sinus infection had your girl down and out. So here we are on Monday, with a clear coat and that's it. That's all I've got! Tell me y'all find yourselves in this situation every now and then too?!


Until next time, 
<3 Keia