Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Mani| Memorial Day Style

Happy Monday, friends, and more importantly, Happy Memorial Day to all the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country! Thank you for keeping our country safe!!! For those of you who pray, I ask that you pray for one of my best friends who will be deploying across the seas later this summer. I so admire her dedication, but I also pray for her often. So I would be very thankful if you prayed for her too!

So this lovely Monday morning, I decided to polish my nails a bright, royal blue with a hint of gold sparkle on my ring fingers. I knew I wanted to wear my American flag scarf today, and I thought the royal blue would compliment it well.

I used Sinful Colors "All Day, All Bright" and an ELF gold sparkle polish called "Golden Goddess" that was gifted to me in a set for my last birthday by my friend Tiffany. {Thanks Tiff!}



I'm a fan of the look! What do you think?

A quick note for you lovelies...I'm typically a fan of Sinful Colors polish; HOWEVER, the "All Day, All Bright" color is a gel based polish...and while the color is very pretty the polish chips almost instantly which sucks. I thought I would give you all the heads up just in case you decide to try it!

Until Next Time, 
<3 Keia