Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Mani| Coral and Gold Inspiration

Hey, hey friends!!! I hope you all can forgive me for my absence over the past week or so. Life happens you know. I am going through a life transition that I will probably share with you all sometime in the near future. And no, I'm not preggers!  Anyway, to be completely honest my nails are coated with only clear polish again, BUT, I did want to share a mani look I found on Pinterest that I'm dying to try!
Source
Now there are a few things to note here: 

1| Is it just me, or is coral just everything right now? It's such a beautiful color!
2| I think my love for gold sparkles is slightly ridiculous. I can't help it though...I like what I like! Sheesh!
3| I don't see myself ever buying any Essie polishes...I just can't bare the thought of spending more than $5 for a nail polish...so I'm on the hunt for a dupe to this color OR maybe, just maybe, I will treat myself to a professional manicure to achieve this lovely look!!!

Are you feeling this look as much as I am? Let me know in the comment section.

Happy Monday lovelies!!!!

Until next time, 
<3 Keia