Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You're IT! {99 Questions Tag}

I was not tagged to do this, but I saw My So-Called Home do it on YouTube and I thought it was pretty cool! Just some random things you may or may not know about me. Also, I tag everyone reading this post to do the tag too! You don't have to do all 99 questions, but if you do a few share your responses with me in a blog post or comment below!!!

1| Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I prefer them closed. Big R doesn't understand, which means he will leave his closet door open and of course I have to close it so I can sleep!!!

2| Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
If they have something fancy...yep I sure will!

3| Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
They may start out tucked in, but they won't stay that way. I like to let my leg hang off the side of the bed every now and then. Is that weird?

4| Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
That would be a negative.

5| Do you like to use post-it notes?
Well yeah! Who can live without post-it notes?

6| Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I tried to do the whole couponing thing one time…I ain’t got time for that! Not saying that I won’t try it again at some point down the road.

7| Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
This is a crazy question. I’ll go with the bear. I would probably be so scared I wouldn’t feel the pain? A swarm of bees just sounds downright agonizing.

8| Do you have freckles?
No freckles. My mom has them though.

9| Do you always smile for pictures?
For the most part. I do like to make silly faces when I take selfies. #dontjudgeme

10| What is your biggest pet peeve?
Ignorance

11| Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yeah. Just randomly…I don’t really know why I do it

12| Have you ever peed in the woods?
Well yeah! I am from the country, ya know!

13| What about pooped in the woods?
That would be a no! What would you wipe with? A leaf?

14| Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
I sure do. To the music in my head.

15| Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I don’t chew them necessarily…but I have found my pen in the corner of my mouth…especially when I’m deep in thought about something. Sorry to all you germophobes out there.

16| How many people have you slept with this week?
One. Big R. Duh!

17| What size is your bed?
Queen. Wish we had a king.

18| What is your song of the week?
Can’t Hold Us by Mackelmore feat. Ryan Lewis (I had to look that up…I don’t know music like that!)

19| Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes

20| Do you still watch cartoons?
Of course I do! I’m a stepmama to be! We watched Turbo again the weekend before last…love that movie!

21| What’s your least favorite movie?
I can’t think of anything

22| Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Well I can’t tell you good people that!

23| What do you drink with dinner?
When I’m at home I try to drink water. When I’m out at restaurant I will have a sweet tea AND a water.

24| What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Polynesian sauce at Chickfila. I also get Wendy’s nuggets every once in a blue moon that I mix in my chili from there as well.

25| What is your favorite food?
I can’t narrow this down to one thing…but Mexican is my favorite cuisine

26| What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Best Man, Love and Basketball, Enough, Father of the Bride 2, I could keep going…

27| Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Big R this morning

28| Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I think I attended a meeting or two.

29| Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Hells to the no

30| When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
To my little brother when he was in the military

31| Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I would like to learn how to.

32| Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope.

33| Ever ran out of gas?
Nope.

34| Favorite kind of sandwich?
Tuna salad or chicken salad

35| Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Depends…but usually yogurt, eggs, and/or oatmeal.

36| What is your usual bedtime?
Too darn late. Almost always after 11.

37| Are you lazy?
According to the people closest to me, yes. I don’t agree.

38| When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I can’t remember most of them. I was a pumpkin one year. My last Halloween as a pre-teen I was a hobo.

39| What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I don’t know

40| How many languages can you speak?
Just English

41| Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don’t currently and that needs to change.

42| Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos? What are Lincoln logs?

43|Are you stubborn?
I’d say no. I’m a pretty open and flexible person.

44| Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Don’t watch either

45| Ever watch soap operas?
Sure have. My babysitter used to watch them faithfully when I was a kid. I also got into Passions when I was in middle school I think.

46| Are you afraid of heights?
Not really

47| Do you sing in the car?
I sing my little heart out! And I dance too.

48| Do you sing in the shower?
Every now and then…not like how I get down in the car

49| Do you dance in the car?
I guess I answered that a little too early. Yes, I sure do. Ask Little R about my moves! LoL.

50| Ever used a gun?
Does a BB gun count?

51| Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last spring. We are overdue.

52| Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not all of them.

53| Is Christmas stressful?
It can be although it shouldn’t be. I try to remember the reason for the season whenever I start stressing.

54| Ever eat a pierogi?
I tried it at O’Hill (one of the cafeterias at the University I attended)

55| Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple

56| Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A teacher and a doctor

57| Do you believe in ghosts?
Kinda sorta

58| Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Sure do

59| Take a vitamin daily?
Eh, I go through phases

60| Wear slippers?
No

61| Wear a bath robe?
No, I would like to have one though

62| What do you wear to bed?
That depends ; )

63| First concert?
It was either SuperJam or YoungBloodz in HS

64| Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target

65| Nike or Adidas?
Nike

66| Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos

67| Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds

68| Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope

69| Ever take dance lessons?
Does Zumba count?

70| Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Future spouse? As in current fiance’? I see him in athletic administration. An athletic director at an university more than likely.

71| Can you curl your tongue?
No

72| Ever won a spelling bee?
A classroom spelling bee.

73| Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, the last time I can clearly remember is when President Obama won the election in 2008.

74:Own any record albums?
No

75| Own a record player?
No

76| Regularly burn incense?
Don’t burn them at all

77| Ever been in love?
I am now and have been for the last 4 years <3

78| Who would you like to see in concert?
Erykah Badu and Raphael Saddiq

79| What was the last concert you saw?
I really had to think about this…Jay Z and TI? I think.

80| Hot tea or cold tea?
I like both, but I drink cold tea more often.

81| Tea or coffee?
COFFEE

82| Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles

83| Can you swim well?
I won’t drown

84| Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yep

85| Are you patient?
Most of the time

86| DJ or band, at a wedding?
A band is cool, but a good DJ is fine too

87| Ever won a contest?
Nope

88| Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope

89| Which are better black or green olives?
Neither

90| Can you knit or crochet?
Neither

91| Best room for a fireplace?
We currently have one in our dining room and I’m a fan

92| Do you want to get married?
Umm yeah!! The plan is to jump the broom next May!

93| If married, how long have you been married?
Not married yet

94| Who was your HS crush?
Bahaha! I won’t say. I was young and foolish back then.

95| Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I don’t cry, but I have thrown a fit. Big R just tells me to get my life.

96| Do you have kids?
No biological kid yet. But Little R feels like he is my own.

97| Do you want kids?
Yes, I sure do. The plan is to have “one more”

98| What’s your favorite color?
I don’t think I really know the answer to this. My favorite color to wear is black.

99| Do you miss anyone right now?
My daddy. I miss him every day.