Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Facebook Uplift & A Little Friday Inspiration

Earlier this week I posted a video on my personal Facebook page that many would consider rather controversial. The subject matter of the video addressed an issue that is seldom talked about from a father’s perspective. Much of the content described in the video is a direct reflection of the life I share with Big R. Yesterday someone posted a comment STATUS of similar subject matter that rubbed me the wrong way. It is likely that comment STATUS was not directed at me at all; however, it prompted me to do something that I’ve thought about doing for a very long time. I adjusted the settings of my Facebook page so that I am able to share parts of my life with the people who I feel pretty confident that they genuinely support me and my little family. 

UPDATE: I stand corrected...I'm pretty sure the STATUS I saw posted was not directed at me, but my feelings about what I want to share, and who I want to share it with remains the same. ; )

I have never had a problem accepting the fact that not everyone is going to like me, agree with me, or be happy for me. It’s a fact of life, and I am ok with that. On the other hand, it is important for me to protect myself and the people I love.

I’ve also decided to close my Facebook page for the blog. So if you’re interested in following me along on this blogging journey, please feel free to follow the blog for updates, as I will no longer post the links to my latest blog posts on Facebook either. You will see the option to follow the blog on the right hand side of the screen.

Please know that this post is not for a pity party…AT ALL!!  I just wanted to give an update to those who care!! Love you all!

I’ll leave you with a little Friday inspiration! These words helped me, and maybe they will help you too!!
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source


Source

Source
Until next time,
<3 Keia