Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday's Top Picks 01.14.14

So for whatever reason...this seems to be the only series I'm able to post at least half-way consistently. I really don't know what that's about. I hope to get better with this whole blogging thing over time! Y'all stick with me! OK?! LoL

Here's what I've got for this week!

{1} I miss your face
Big R has been away at a Coaches Convention in Indiana for the past few days, and I will admit I kinda enjoyed having the house to myself for the first day. I laid around all day, and I didn't feel guilty about it one bit! BUT after that first day I was definitely missing my man! I can't wait for him to get home tonight! There will be some action very similar to what's going on in this e-card going down when I greet him later! LoL.
Source
{2} Coffee tee
Can we talk about my obsession with coffee, y'all. It's real! I love me some coffee. This tee is just too cute. Can't go wrong with a grey, v-neck tee either.
Source
{3} Simple summer look
You will catch me in a look very similar to the one picture below this upcoming summer! This is very much my style! Can you tell I'm already looking forward to nice weather? After Christmas, I'm over the cold! Anyone else feel that way?
Source
{4} Avocado hummus
I've been trying really hard to force myself to like hummus...of the store bought variety...and it just ain't happenin' for me captain. So I found this recipe. I like all of the ingredients listed for this recipe. So I'm going to give this a shot. *Fingers crossed*
Source
That.is.all. For this week anyway!

Until next time <3
Keia