Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lately...

Y'all I have ONE more day of work, and then I'm off for winter break until January 2nd! Yes Lord! I just wanted to give you all a little update and share a few photos.

Here we go...

This isn't the best picture, but I told y'all I would share my Christmas wreath that I made at work a couple of weeks ago now. Everything I used, including the wreath, only cost about $8!
Last week I went out to lunch with a co-worker to this sushi spot in the area. Oh em gee!! Divine! They have a lunch special called "Bentos Box." I'm not sure if that's special to this restaurant in particular or not, but it came with Hibachi chicken, fried rice, and two sides. I chose the California roll and Gyoza, which is a chicken dumpling. Talking about delish! I will be a frequent flyer at this spot for sure.
Little R had his first basketball game, of this season, this past Saturday. He is such a little athlete. I love watching him play. His dad was all into the game too! Last year Big R and I coached his team, and I must say I enjoy it a lot more from the bleachers with the other parents. LoL. Fun times. We are all looking forward to the rest of the season.
After Little R's basketball game we had to get Big Cam (our Camry) serviced, and I captured this photo of my dudes. I love them soooo much! I can't imagine my life without them.
I have the hardest time thinking of meal ideas during the week. Monday Big R suggested that we have "seafood night." I will usually blacken shrimp and fry tilapia for our seafood nights, but I decided to switch it up on Monday. We had shrimp that I seasoned with Old Bay and cajun seasoning and grilled them in butter, along with crab legs, and corn on the cob. Banging! That's all I have to say. Big R agreed! I'd call that a win! LoL. 
That's it for this update y'all! I hope to be back soon!!

Until next time...<3
Keia