Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Slow Down, Baby Girl

Image
Yesterday morning, on my drive in to work, I was involved in a fender bender situation. Every morning, I am always in a rush, so much so that I am usually still multi-tasking on my drive in to work. Well, yesterday it caught up with me. I was distracted for a second too long, and I ended up rear-ending the nice lady who was making a turn off the main road in front of me. I was driving my old "Betsy," and she was already a little busted up. The collision banged the hood up pretty good, but I was not hurt and neither was the lady I hit. Thank God. The car is still drive-able, we are blessed to have another newer car, and Big R just bought a truck that is being worked on that we will have in our possession pretty soon as well.

I was a little emotionally rattled, but at the end of the day I know this was God's way of telling me to "Slow down, baby girl." Life is precious y'all, and this was a lesson learned for sure.

This morning, I took my time. I was able to think clearly, and thank God for all of my blessings. God is so good!

Until next time...<3