Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Detoxify Your Life!

360yourlife - 28 Day Challenge
On those really hard days at work, I always jokingly say that I need to get away from my desk to "detox" during my hour lunch. While I often enjoy my one hour, mid-day detox, I could benefit from an overall life detox. I stumbled across this FREE 28 Day Challenge with Brooke Thomas via a post from 100 days of Real Food on Facebook. Brooke Thomas is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and a Health Educator and Coach.The challenge will entail daily emails with tips to detox your diet, beauty routine, your home, and your stress. The challenge begins on Monday, and I'm really looking forward to it! I say you join me!! You can sign up here: http://360yourlife.com/28-day-challenge/

Let me know in the comments if you're in!! Also, tell me what you feel like you need to detoxify the most.

<3