Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Morning Thoughts



|Little R is so independent. I woke up this morning (for the second time that is...I was actually up before 7 to make Big R some coffee before he headed off to football camp) to the sound of Skylanders on his TV, and him munching on potato chips. Lol. Big R and I are planning on having one more little one after we are married. I have to admit though, Little R has me pretty spoiled. It will be interesting to see how I do with an infant one day.

|It just hit me that I will be back to school this upcoming Monday! Like two days from now! I am finishing up some pre-reqs for a program I plan to apply to. So after work, I will be in my Anatomy and Physiology class for three hours! Even though class days are long, I am looking forward to it. What can I say...I enjoy science. Nerd, I know.

|It's possible that I am addicted to coffee. It was also one of the first things I thought of when I woke up this morning. I bought some new Southern Butter Pecan Creamer earlier this week. I can't wait to pour a splash of that in my mug!

|I am going to ask Little R if he wants to eat leftover pizza for breakfast. I don't think he will object. ; )



Catch yall a little later! <3