Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads


So as I mentioned in my latest favorites post, I like to keep my nails polished as much as possible because I have horrible nails! I also just feel more put together when I have my nails polished. One of my secret weapons to keeping my nails manicured are these L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads. Let me tell you, if you don't use these already, run out to get them now! I have seen them at the Dollar Tree and Dollar General. The package comes with 32 remover pads for only $1! 

So here are a few basics about the product: 
 
The product claims to:  
-Quickly and effectively remove nail polish gently without damaging nails.
-Does not dry out nail surface or skin.  
-One pad can clean up to 10 nails where as a darker shade may need 2-3 pads.
 
Product Directions:
 Press saturated pad lightly over each nail and wipe off polish. Wash hands after use.

Available scents:
 Lemon, strawberry, grape, peach, melon, and pear. 

 Trust me! This product lives up to its claims and MORE! The product is oil based, and it removes the polish from your nails with little to no effort. As mentioned on the product, you only need to use one to two pads on lighter color polish. Usually I can remove the polish from both hands when I have on a lighter colored polish. When I have on a darker colored polish I use anywhere from 3-5 pads. Again, it's totally worth the $1! The product is also acetone-free, and the fragrance is very, very mild compared to your typical fingernail polish remover. I have a few pictures of my nails after using the pads below:
Perfection! After the polish is removed, you have to wash your hands to remove the small amount of oily residue. Then you are ready to polish again. Let me know if you try these out! Check back later this week for a Pinterest-inspired D.I.Y (Do It Yourself) home fragrance.

Until next time...<3