Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday At Last

Oh, this eCard so accurately describes how I felt at 8:02 AM. This has been one of the longest weeks of my life. If you have ever worked in higher education, then you might just understand how busy the month of August can be. This week was open registration for us...Lord help! Our office has been so busy! There were points this week that I didn't know if I was going to make it, but with the help of  a little prayer I did!

After work today, I picked up the little one for the weekend.
Instead of "Cheese" he said "Kindergarten!" LoL. Crazy child.
This was his first week of kindergarten. On the drive home, he gave me the scoop on his first few days. His new best friends are Cooper and Ethan. He doesn't like that he no longer has nap time, and he thinks it's pretty cool that he can buy chips and cookies everyday at lunch, as long as he has money on his "account." LoL. It's the little things I guess.
Earlier this week, Big R and I were able to spend a little quality time with his dad, step mom, and his two younger brothers. Even though Big R and I were both super tired after getting home from work, we really enjoyed the little time we were able to spend with his folks. I hope to see them again sometime in the near future.

And now to enjoy the weekend! Catch yall later!